FIU Acceptance

Started by AngelFSU
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AngelFSU

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just received an email on Wednesday with an acceptance to FIU. I'm just wondering if anyone else has been accepted?
 
Congratulations!! I was wondering the same thing, I was accepted as an early decision in December.
 
I don't have my interview here until next Saturday so I'm kind of selfishly hoping they still have a good amount of seats open still. Congrats to you both though!!! Any tips for the interview here?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!! For the early decision interview it was very laid back. I first was introduced to Dr. Brunt and had a short interview, then he took me for a tour around the facility which was amazing! I was then introduced to 2 teachers and we pretty much just sat down and discussed why I wanted to do PT, why FIU, and talked about interests in the field as well as student life. A lot of my interview was me talking about myself and observation experiences as well as asking questions about the program. Just be prepared with some questions and relax! I hope that helps out, goodluck!
 
I accepted the offer and plan on attending as of right now. Just waiting to hear back from 1 other school. How about you?