FIU DPT 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seminole0

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody else commit to FIU for this fall?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes! I'm super excited! Accepted their offer early last week. Got a confirmation that they received my acceptance and since then I've just been twiddling my thumbs. Haven't heard anything further from the admissions office.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes! I'm super excited! Accepted their offer early last week. Got a confirmation that they received my acceptance and since then I've just been twiddling my thumbs. Haven't heard anything further from the admissions office.
Yay! I'm so excited too! I fell in love during the interview. I got my confirmation from Rossi as well and he said we should be hearing from their graduate office soon about following steps. And to send our final transcripts.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay! I'm so excited too! I fell in love during the interview. I got my confirmation from Rossi as well and he said we should be hearing from their graduate office soon about following steps. And to send our final transcripts.
Just a heads-up, I wrote to Nancy Bradbury to follow up, and she said that we should expect to be hearing back from the Graduate School with further instructions in two to three weeks

Just a heads-up, I wrote to Nancy Bradbury to follow up, and she said that we should expect to be hearing back from the Graduate School with further instructions in two to three weeks
Did you get an email today?

Hey so I recently accepted as well and I wanted to see how soon after sending your acceptance did you receive a confirmation??