FIU DPT Class of 2024

Started by itavar1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

itavar1

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I am creating this thread to interact with my fellow classmates that have been accepted to FIU DPT program for this fall.
 
Hi! I am creating this thread to interact with my fellow classmates that have been accepted to FIU DPT program for this fall.
Hello!! I got accepted, I was wondering if you know there's a deposit or have heard from them at all ever since you got accepted? I emailed Mark Rossi and he said no deposit but It kinda freaks me out that they don't have one because I paid a deposit for another school that starts in fall too and idk if to let go of that seat or just wait? (Definitely wanna go to fiu though just unsure about that seat) Sorry for the long reply
 
Last edited: