FIU Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yoshi0129

Reaction score
Has anyone interviewed at FIU? If so, what was the process like? What type of questions did they ask? Do you have any tips or resources that may help with the process? Also, is it a group interview, or an individual interview?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone interviewed at FIU? If so, what was the process like? What type of questions did they ask? Do you have any tips or resources that may help with the process? Also, is it a group interview, or an individual interview?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Hi! I interviewed for the early interview. It was just one on one with one faculty member and went pretty quick. I was only asked like 4 questions, tell me about yourself, why pt, why fiu, and what would you do if a student was cheating. Just relax and be yourself!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I interviewed for the early interview. It was just one on one with one faculty member and went pretty quick. I was only asked like 4 questions, tell me about yourself, why pt, why fiu, and what would you do if a student was cheating. Just relax and be yourself!
Thank you! If I may ask, were you accepted into the program?

Thank you! If I may ask, were you accepted into the program?
I did end up getting accepted, but I declined because I was accepted to my top choice. Best of luck to you!! Lmk if you have any other questions