You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FIU Interviews
Started by PT246
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i had mine in november and accepted 1 week later. Its really laid back, with no complicated questions.Has anyone gotten an interview at FIU on February 8th or 22nd?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree, the interview is very laid back. And I heard back with an acceptance a couple days later. You speak with Dr. Brunt first, then two professors in the program will interview you. I think they try to make you feel comfortable. You'll do well. Good luck🙂
Goodluck everyone! I had my interview early December and was accepted the same day, it was very laid-back. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me 🙂
Congrats on your acceptance! Do you plan to attend? I have an interview with FIU in two days and I've been doing more research on them. Do you know if they work with cadavers? I'm seeing in the curriculum that anatomy is obviously covered but I'm not seeing any mention of cadavers specifically. Just curious! Congrats again!
Thank you! I accepted their offer 🙂
Goodluck with your interview.. it honestly was so laid-back and the facility is awesome! I just asked someone that is in their program currently and he said," we don't dissect them ourselves but we have preserved parts of the body that we use. but full body cadavers, no."
Would that be a deal breaker for you?
Goodluck with your interview.. it honestly was so laid-back and the facility is awesome! I just asked someone that is in their program currently and he said," we don't dissect them ourselves but we have preserved parts of the body that we use. but full body cadavers, no."
Would that be a deal breaker for you?
I have an interview coming up next week, what were the questions like? Any way specifically I should prepare ?Goodluck everyone! I had my interview early December and was accepted the same day, it was very laid-back. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me 🙂
Congrats! I was asked questions like 'why do you want to be a physical therapist' and 'why do you want to attend FIU.'I have an interview coming up next week, what were the questions like? Any way specifically I should prepare ?
During my conversation with one of the professors she asked, 'do you work well in group settings,' 'if you had a conflict with another classmate, how would you handle the situation,' 'if you had a patient diagnosed with depression and wasn't into their therapy, how would you handle the situation.'
That was about it for the main questions! If I can be of anymore help, let me know!
Congrats! I was asked questions like 'why do you want to be a physical therapist' and 'why do you want to attend FIU.'
During my conversation with one of the professors she asked, 'do you work well in group settings,' 'if you had a conflict with another classmate, how would you handle the situation,' 'if you had a patient diagnosed with depression and wasn't into their therapy, how would you handle the situation.'
That was about it for the main questions! If I can be of anymore help, let me know!
Awesome! Thank you so much. Congrats on your acceptance 😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 3K