You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
FIU?
Started by PT_bound14
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I am a first year FIU student and we are starting interviews this weekend. If you have not heard back yet, don't stress because there is still another weekend or two for more interviews. A classmate of mine didn't hear back for an interview until early February so if you haven't heard yet, you will probably hear back soon.Has anyone heard from FIU about interviews? Have they filled their class with early acceptance? Website and email give two different interview date options.
Just got an invitation for an interview on 2/14
SameJust got an invitation for an interview on 2/14
Accepted 🙂
Congrats!! Im still waiting, haven't heard an acceptance or denial 🙁 How did they contact you? and do you mind sharing your statsAccepted 🙂
Did you ever hear back from them?Congrats!! Im still waiting, haven't heard an acceptance or denial 🙁 How did they contact you? and do you mind sharing your stats
Haven't heard a thing
I was interviewed 1/28 and accepted 2/1 via email. Then Yesterday I received my official acceptance letter via email.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Last night I received the official email/letter as well. It is a conditional offer since you have to provide some docs.I was interviewed 1/28 and accepted 2/1 via email. Then Yesterday I received my official acceptance letter via email.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile