FIU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PT_bound14

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from FIU about interviews? Have they filled their class with early acceptance? Website and email give two different interview date options.

Members don't see this ad.

Me neither. The waiting anxiety is starting to get to me!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard from FIU about interviews? Have they filled their class with early acceptance? Website and email give two different interview date options.
Hi I am a first year FIU student and we are starting interviews this weekend. If you have not heard back yet, don't stress because there is still another weekend or two for more interviews. A classmate of mine didn't hear back for an interview until early February so if you haven't heard yet, you will probably hear back soon.

I was interviewed 1/28 and accepted 2/1 via email. Then Yesterday I received my official acceptance letter via email.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
I was interviewed 1/28 and accepted 2/1 via email. Then Yesterday I received my official acceptance letter via email.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Last night I received the official email/letter as well. It is a conditional offer since you have to provide some docs.

I haven't heard anything yet. It seems that only a handful of people have been accepted. Can the two of you who received acceptances post your stats?