Fiu

Started by rmf7825
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I applied back in early September and I have yet to hear anything back. I was just about to post the same question.
 
i read on an earlier fiu post that some people had received interview dates in early february. I havent heard anything back either. im not sure why we havent received some sort of waiting list or rejection letter with the interview date so close.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i read on an earlier fiu post that some people had received interview dates in early february. I havent heard anything back either. im not sure why we havent received some sort of waiting list or rejection letter with the interview date so close.

Same here, I havent heard a thing from them since they took my application fee :/