FL DOH communication

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

owlegrad

Uncontrollable Sarcasm Machine
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There should have been guidance like this long ago.

I got an email from our DOH that says
"The VISs (Vaccine Information Statements) are not yet available for the 2023-2024 COVID-19 vaccine products for people 12 years and older. A date for when this will be available has not been provided but the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) state it is a priority.
Providing vaccine should not be delayed even when the VIS has not yet been developed for a newly approved vaccine."

The CDC can't even come up with an education sheet like they do for every other vaccine? Hey but it's a priority!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sometimes I wonder why I even still bother renewing my Florida license.

Reactions: 2 users
Sometimes I wonder why I even still bother renewing my Florida license.
What I especially hate is the DOH’s interstate practice interpretation that they have jurisdiction on the FL license on practices done in a different state with that state’s license. Of course, FL (and TX) are going to lose when they enforce it, but to be the guy or gal who gets unfairly nailed and has to go through the trouble of defense sucks as a political stunt.

DoD, HHS, and VA had to release a joint “we will defend you” statement for practice in federal facilities. We’re all hoping it’s one of us who gets nailed as the DoJ has deep pockets.

Nice place to live, which is why I keep mine.

Reactions: 3 users