FL DPT Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MagDPT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone applying to Florida schools? Just trying to see some stats and results from students replying!

Last 60 Credit Hours GPA: ~3.85
Prerequisite GPA: ~3.5
Cumulative GPA: ~3.6
GRE: 155V 159Q 4.0AW
Observation Hours: ~100 in various settings

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying to UF this cycle.

Last 60 Credit Hours GPA: 4.0
Pre Req GPA: 3.93
Cumulative GPA: 3.92
GRE: 154V 155Q 4.5AW

Observation Hours: 15 neuro, 20 actue care hospital (ICU, Heart, PICU), 75 general outpatient, 1500+ outpatient orthopedics/sports (aide)

Would love to hear some of yall's opinions on my chances with UF

Applying to UF

Cumulative GPA:3.92
Pre req GPA : 3.99
Science GPA: 3.97
GRE: V:150 Q:150 4.0 AW

~400 hours in multiple settings including peds, neuro, acute care, cardiopulmonary and orthopedics.

Applying to other Florida schools as well. What do you all think? I know GRE could be higher and am taking them again.

Members don't see this ad :)
Applying to UF

Cumulative GPA:3.92
Pre req GPA : 3.99
Science GPA: 3.97
GRE: V:150 Q:150 4.0 AW

~400 hours in multiple settings including peds, neuro, acute care, cardiopulmonary and orthopedics.

Applying to other Florida schools as well. What do you all think? I know GRE could be higher and am taking them again.

Your GPAs look great !!!

I see your username is Texasdpt94, are you applying anywhere in Texas ? :)

Good luck to you too. Applying to UNT and Texas State too. Also several other Florida schools. Not doing early decision anywhere. I think I have decent recommendations and extra curriculars, but hoping for better GREs.

Good luck to you too. Applying to UNT and Texas State too. Also several other Florida schools. Not doing early decision anywhere. I think I have decent recommendations and extra curriculars, but hoping for better GREs.
Which other Florida schools?

Probably UF, but it will depend on several things. What about you?