naabilly

2+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Would anyone be so kind to share their study materials for Fl MPJE 2016?

Specifically Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law review or the study packet from Dr. Seamon's law review?

Willing to donate my left kidney please and thank you! --> kidding about the kidney lol

[email protected]

Reactions: just0nemore
Aug 12, 2016
Status
Pharmacist
Have anybody used Dr. Brickenden's package in 2016 and received good result? Big thanks if you could share some info.

Jun 13, 2013
Status
Pharmacist

Specifically Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law review or the study packet from Dr. Seamon's law review?

Willing to donate my left kidney please and thank you! --> kidding about the kidney lol

[email protected]

Would you be so kind to share any notes shared? I'm an OR licensed pharmacist who just moved back home to FL and have my exam in 4 days. EEEEKKKK! Thank you in advance!
[email protected]

Jun 13, 2013
Status
Pharmacist
Would anyone be so kind to share Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law review and/or Dr. Seamon's law review for this year?

I am OR licensed pharmacist that just moved back home to FL. I've been reading the statues but have seen on here every one raving about Dr. B and Dr. S's study materials.

My test is in 4 days and I'm getting a bit anxious. Any additional advice/tips are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
[email protected]

Oct 16, 2016
Would anyone be so kind to share Dr. Brickenden's Pharmacy Law review and/or Dr. Seamon's law review for this year?

I am OR licensed pharmacist that just moved back home to FL. I've been reading the statues but have seen on here every one raving about Dr. B and Dr. S's study materials.

My test is in 4 days and I'm getting a bit anxious. Any additional advice/tips are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
[email protected]
Hi did you get the study guides? If you did can you please share them?

bulls34243

5+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2011
Status
Pharmacy Student
try to get Strauss fl mpje material. It's really helpful. I borrowed it from a friend of mine. Seamon notes aren't that detailed. The Fl mpje is very detailed.

ScorpionPh

5+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2011
Status
Pre-Pharmacy

[email protected]
Hi, did you have a chance to get any study materials? Would you please share?