FL practice options

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Miamiheat2003

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I am rising junior, planning to take the MCAT in the spring semester. I am trying to create my plan, but I am unaware of all the practice FL exams that are available to me. Where can I find all of those? TIA
 
AAMC provides 6 exams which are the gold standard. After that, you can get free samples and buy exam packs from Kaplan, Princeton Review, Altius, Blueprint, etc., though these will probably be score-deflated. The third party stuff is useful but not necessary. Best value will be UWorld and the AAMC official prep hub.
 
I agree with what Karaya said. A third party exam is not necessary and may not even be helpful to you. Purchase the AAMC content and exams as you progress from content review to practice questions. Get a UWorld subscription when you start studying that will last until your test day (and a little after if you might have to move it back).