FL Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theT333

Reaction score
Aside from St. Augustine, has anyone heard back from other programs in FL? UCF, UF, Miami, etc.? I know UF will likely send out decisions (no interviews) in January-March. Miami and UCF should be sending out interview invites in the next month or two.

Members don't see this ad.

I received an interview for fgcu a few weeks ago for October 30th and an interview invite for UM on Friday last week for October 23rd.

Reactions: 1 user
I received an interview for fgcu a few weeks ago for October 30th and an interview invite for UM on Friday last week for October 23rd.

Has FGCU been responsive to you when you've reached out? I haven't been able to get in contact with DPT admissions regarding adding additional observation hours but I know they're busy right now so I don't want to bother them too much. It's been about 2 weeks since I last reached out to Melinda.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has FGCU been responsive to you when you've reached out? I haven't been able to get in contact with DPT admissions regarding adding additional observation hours but I know they're busy right now so I don't want to bother them too much. It's been about 2 weeks since I last reached out to Melinda.
They've been responsive to me but you could always reach out to a different faculty member. Regarding observation hours, they're waived for this application cycle but must be completed before the start of the program if that is what you were wondering

Aside from St. Augustine, has anyone heard back from other programs in FL? UCF, UF, Miami, etc.? I know UF will likely send out decisions (no interviews) in January-March. Miami and UCF should be sending out interview invites in the next month or two.
I got a UCF interview today for nov 20!

Reactions: 1 users
I have an interview with Miami this Friday!

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats everyone! I was just accepted into NOVA Ft. Lauderdale and USF today! Has anyone heard anything from UF?

Has anyone gotten anything about interviewing with Nova (Tampa) yet??

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard from UF yet?
I have not, maybe they will begin getting back to applicants through out February? I think they have a full class by March 1st so this seems bizarre they get it all done in one month.

Has anyone interviewed with Nova (Tampa) or Florida Southern???

Congrats everyone! I was just accepted into NOVA Ft. Lauderdale and USF today! Has anyone heard anything from UF?
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats? I also applied to NOVA and just wanna see where I stand