Flashcardexchange

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vsmedic

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with Flashcardexchange. I am a member, but I don't know how to view the flash cards ( having searched for it ).

Any help appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

After u search for something, click on it, then choose "view card list", then u will see all the cards in that file. In order to download or print u need to be a full member, which costs $20 for a lifetime membership. U can also download the flash cards to word/excel.

did you find that these flash cards were accurate and useful? I was thinking of joining to use them to study for the MCAT, but I always get suspicious of websites that aren't mainstream. Do you know if there has been any discussion on the flashcardexchange website? thanks for any help!

Sometimes high tech isn't always high yield.. Making your own flashcard is usually the quickest way to cram info into your brain..

I used flashcardexchange but I started noticing that I was getting ridiculously better scores on my exams when I read and only created flashcards of things that I did not know. And those were just simple paper notecards.. Hence, I stopped using the online stuff..

Members don't see this ad :)
Sometimes high tech isn't always high yield.. Making your own flashcard is usually the quickest way to cram info into your brain..

I used flashcardexchange but I started noticing that I was getting ridiculously better scores on my exams when I read and only created flashcards of things that I did not know. And those were just simple paper notecards.. Hence, I stopped using the online stuff..

Good point, and I somewhat agree with you. I am just a little nervous on time to fully prep, so I thought having the flashcards already made might save me some time. I just sometimes find myself coping information down on to the notecards and not paying attention, so it becomes a waste of time to actually make the note cards.

Thanks for your input!

I usually find that even if I'm paying attention while creating the cards, I forget it as soon as I move on to the next topic. I think I have a pretty good memory, but it feels like I'm trying to fit an EXHAUSTIVE amount of info into my brain, that it just doesn't stay there.