Flashcards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hausee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls

I wonder where do you get your flashcards case/holder/pocket? I have trouble organize them and they scatter all over the room...:confused:

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i have stacks all over my table
i usually put a sticky on the top one indicating which subject or topic

i think the mistake im making is ive made all these cards but i havent really taken the time to review all them consistently

I used Kaplan Flashcards. My method was after studying for 2 weeks, I would go through the flashcards and eliminate all the ones that I knew. Therefore, I only studied the ones that I did not understand fully. It worked for me . I kept everything in the first aid kit. :D

i have stacks all over my table
i usually put a sticky on the top one indicating which subject or topic

i think the mistake im making is ive made all these cards but i havent really taken the time to review all them consistently

yeah, that was my main problem. But a good think to do is take them somewhere with you.. like.. umm.. I was recently killing 3 hours at DMV.. yeah.. great time investment a week before my DAT. But I went through all my flashcards and felt like those 3 hours were really productive.