Floating & Mileage

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

big_pharma

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it standard for companies pay mileage to floaters outside of a small radius from their home or 'base location'?

(e.g. If your commute is 50mi. each way)

Members don't see this ad.

Is it standard for companies pay mileage to floaters outside of a small radius from their home or 'base location'?

(e.g. If your commute is 50mi. each way)
I believe it's becoming less of a standard. At Walgreens they pay you like 51 cents for every mile past 50 miles from your "home" store. So let's say you drove 55 miles to a store, you'd get reimbursed for 5 miles. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't floated in a while.

****tt 50 miles? **** that

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
yeah cvs should pay milage, some will subtract an average commute like 10 miles or however long your normal commute is, so if it is normally 5 miles each way they may subtract 10 miles from your roundtrip but that would be self reported...

yeah cvs should pay milage, some will subtract an average commute like 10 miles or however long your normal commute is, so if it is normally 5 miles each way they may subtract 10 miles from your roundtrip but that would be self reported...
You wish it's self reported... They check it against your current address.