Florida A & M

Started by Dr.Biassi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr.Biassi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody hear anything from Florida A&M University? I call them twicw and they told me they will give me call on the status of my application but hearn nothing. Anybody in the case?
 
Anybody hear anything from Florida A&M University? I call them twicw and they told me they will give me call on the status of my application but hearn nothing. Anybody in the case?

I applied that school last year, sent my app on Dec2005, until August2006, they said : your app is now complete...😀
This year I apply again, sent my certificate mail to them on Dec10, and just got a receipt mail yesterday. Wonder how long does it take for a certificate mail to go ??? ( I am from Florida)🙂
 
That's what I didn't do. I didn't request a certificate. do u have an idea about their statistics? Did they tell you why they didn't accept you last year? I apply to that university on now 15, well the first day they put the application on their website.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's what I didn't do. I didn't request a certificate. do u have an idea about their statistics? Did they tell you why they didn't accept you last year? I apply to that university on now 15, well the first day they put the application on their website.

I didnt hear anything from them saying that I was rejected. They were silent, dint even send me a letter.
One of my friend got accepted last year with a GPA around 3.3, No bachelor degree.
 
I didnt hear anything from them saying that I was rejected. They were silent, dint even send me a letter.
One of my friend got accepted last year with a GPA around 3.3, No bachelor degree.

Are you serious? They didn't even send you a letter when they didn't accespt you? Man!!! JUst got a call from a lady of the admissions office that they received all of my transcripts, my application and my supplemental
application. I have a B+ and I will get my bachelor this may. So I hope I will get in. She told me they will reply to everybody by April 15th.