Florida DPT 2023-2024

Started by mcdd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mcdd

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I figured I would make a Florida DPT school thread!

Feel free to post your stats, where you are applying, and any updates on your applications! I applied to UCF, UF, UNF, St. Augustine, and Florida Southern and NOVA Ft. Lauderdale.
 
Hey everyone! I figured I would make a Florida DPT school thread!

Feel free to post your stats, where you are applying, and any updates on your applications! I applied to UCF, UF, UNF, St. Augustine, and Florida Southern and NOVA Ft. Lauderdale.

Hi!

My stats were okay lol. I had a 3.4 cumulative GPA. 300 on GRE. 174 observation hours in a SNF and Outpatient clinic. 3 LOR.

I applied to UCF, UNF and St. Augustine.

UCF: Rejected
St. Augustine: Interview and Accepted
UNF: still waiting
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3.22 cumulative GPA, 3.0-3.4 pGPA (depending on the school), GRE 297, and 3.5 writing. 150 observation hours and 5 LOR.
Rejected: UCF
Accepted: St. Augustine, FL Southern
Waitlisted: NOVA
Still waiting to hear back: UF, UNF
 
Last edited: