Florida Intern License - Deans Signature

Started by UCSF2021
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UCSF2021

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I applied for the florida intern license and they need something called a deans signature. Is there are form that my dean can fill out, my school has no idea what they want. I can't get a hold of anyone with the florida bop. Please help, thanks!
 
Uhhhh...are you out of state? Yes, there is a form your dean has to sign.

If you are in Florida and your school doesn't know what form this is I suggest you run far, far away. If you are out of state I am not sure exactly what you should do. Presumably your school could call the FL BOP and ask if they have a form they can sign.
 
Uhhhh...are you out of state? Yes, there is a form your dean has to sign.

If you are in Florida and your school doesn't know what form this is I suggest you run far, far away. If you are out of state I am not sure exactly what you should do. Presumably your school could call the FL BOP and ask if they have a form they can sign.
Thanks! I'll tell them that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am out of state BTW, haha.

Oh yes your username is a decent clue LOL.

I didn't immediately see a copy of the forum on the FL BOP website (I am guessing it is not a part of the online application process?) but another possibility would be to ask your COP to call a FL COP and ask for a copy of the form they use.