Florida Pharm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Notaquitter

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got into pharmacy school and I wanted to know if I can get the pharmacy intern license before I start in August? Before you answer realized I HATE THE JOB THAT I AM CURRENTLY @!!! and I would rather work as a literal chair in the pharmacy than go back there Monday. But seriously can I?

Members don't see this ad.

I got into pharmacy school and I wanted to know if I can get the pharmacy intern license before I start in August? Before you answer realized I HATE THE JOB THAT I AM CURRENTLY @!!! and I would rather work as a literal chair in the pharmacy than go back there Monday. But seriously can I?
varies by state. Do you live in Florida, will go to school there, both, or neither?

lol. No states to my knowledge let you be an intern before you even start p1 year. If you called your state board as a P0 to ask their response would be "WHO DIS?"

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
lol. No states to my knowledge let you be an intern before you even start p1 year. If you called your state board as a P0 to ask their response would be "WHO DIS?"
I think you can in Massachusetts.

You think I can get the school? Lol
No, you can look up the laws for interns if you want but I am sure you had to have started school first, plus the board takes time to process the application anyway.

I *think* you get your license in your spring semester, but I could be wrong about that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using SDN mobile

Depends on the state. I was an intern 6+ months before I started school.