florida pill mill ban...

Started by Doctor M
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

While I think this bill needs to be amended to allow independent pharmacies right to dispense, I think physician dispenseries of narcotics is a conflict of interest as the physician has monetary motivation from this practice and it takes a check and balance of pharmacists out of the equation.

I 110% complete agree with you...sorry, i was referring to the independent pharmacy part of the bill. The dispensing of medicine by physicians should be stopped.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rest easy, the students have been sending out a lot of e-mails and phone calls against the amended change 🙂
 
hmm i wonder how much walgreens and cvs lobbied for this to help further destroy independents?