Florida score transfer for foreign pharmacist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxCompounder5

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am practicing as a pharmacist(Rph) for little under 2 years in a compounding pharmacy based in Michigan, we are getting some contracts to mail hormone replacement products to clinics in FL, so I am planning to get FL Rph lic,When I passed my Naplex in may 2016 I have sent a score transfer request to FL, but It got me confused when I looked at BOP website abt Pharmacist Licensure by Examination for Foreign Graduates, it says minimum 500 hours must be done under Fl approved preceptor, does this mean After working for abt 2 years as pharmacist, I need to get an intern license again and get 500 hrs in FL?,dosent seem to be right, did I misunderstood something??I called the board and the lady said I got to have 500 hrs under FL preceptor.I thought I only got to give FL-MPJE.

I was wondering any practicing pharmacist(FPGEC)have successfully transferred score to FL, after practicing as a Rph in another state. or Know someone who did

Members don't see this ad.