Flow cytometry

Started by vinnyboy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vinnyboy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I have done a lot of complicated flow cytometry based experiments and analysis during my immunology phd. I ended up standardizing 12-14 parameter flow panels for my research. I am looking to do something similar in diagnostic hemepath. Anyways I am looking for path programs with good flow cytometry instruments and experience. Any recommendations?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
university of washington...i think they have 10-color flow.

Yeah, I interviewed at UW with Brent Wood, who developed it. We send all of our MRD acute lymphoblastic leukemia marrows (day 28, I think) to UW for flow.
 
thanks guys for all the answers. I am waiting on interviews from u wash and utah for exactly that reason.