Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there!
I am currently studying in Australia for my medical degree and wondered if anyone can guide me to getting a PM&R residency once I graduate. I really enjoy musculoskeletal medicine and PM&R is the top choice specialty for me. I still have 3 years left in medical school and would like to know:
How competitive is/will PM&R residency be for a US citizen FMG? What would be a competitive Step 1 score? What else can I do to improve my chances?
Ideally, I am looking into California programs and getting into a sports medicine fellowship. I am open to any other states. Do I have a shot at Stanford or UC Davis PM&R?
I really appreciate your insights!
I am currently studying in Australia for my medical degree and wondered if anyone can guide me to getting a PM&R residency once I graduate. I really enjoy musculoskeletal medicine and PM&R is the top choice specialty for me. I still have 3 years left in medical school and would like to know:
How competitive is/will PM&R residency be for a US citizen FMG? What would be a competitive Step 1 score? What else can I do to improve my chances?
Ideally, I am looking into California programs and getting into a sports medicine fellowship. I am open to any other states. Do I have a shot at Stanford or UC Davis PM&R?
I really appreciate your insights!