foolhardy?

Started by accu94672
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

accu94672

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would it be an overkill to take the NERBs, WREBs, and the southern licensing exams all at the same time in hopes of finding a decent associate position?

Also, I'm currently living in nyc where I constantly hear of lackadaisical dental jobs where there are either a lack of patients or decent income. ( not sure to what extent this is true ) I still have a year left before graduating but I keep feeling the urge to get ready for moving acrossing the country in search of an acceptable job. I never lived outside of ny before and it's been 7 yrs since I've driven a car. I feel apprehensive of my life and am hoping someone can tell me how it works out for a typical dental graduate.