For all UF students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jvillepharmd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do u guys know if we have access to the gyms at the hospitals? I know, kind of a weird question. Any help is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Do u guys know if we have access to the gyms at the hospitals? I know, kind of a weird question. Any help is appreciated.

I go to U.F. in gville but I lived in jacksonville my entire life, you can go to either, just go in them there will be someone at the front, you can use your Id to get in, just be respectful. It also depends on where in the hospital your trying to go...

If your trying to do like shadow or something you could ask one of the doctors, they might even let you follow along with the med students. Most of the doctors at shans/uf are very nice and will teach you during a shadowing... mostly because they are academia doctors... I did a shadow at shans for a week and a half and all the doctors i met were nice and liked teaching me about what they do.

oh i read your thing wrong... you mean like use the rehabilitation gym equipment? That you'd have to ask the director of the department... but if you wanted to watch, they probably wouldn't have a problem with it.

I mean like working out after going to classes. Physically staying fit. Sorry:laugh: