For Current Dartmouth Med Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rugirlie

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm in the application process now and I just got an interview to Dartmouth med for February 17th. I'm from NJ so I definitely need a host and I've e-mailed three people now and only one responded to say she couldn't. I was wondering if anyone on here could possibly host me. I would be coming in the day before, Wednesday, the 16th and I would need to be able to park my car. Please someone help me out if possible. :) After dropping over 2000 on med apps, I can't really afford a hotel.

Members don't see this ad.

rugirlie said:
Hi, I'm in the application process now and I just got an interview to Dartmouth med for February 17th. I'm from NJ so I definitely need a host and I've e-mailed three people now and only one responded to say she couldn't. I was wondering if anyone on here could possibly host me. I would be coming in the day before, Wednesday, the 16th and I would need to be able to park my car. Please someone help me out if possible. :) After dropping over 2000 on med apps, I can't really afford a hotel.

Ok, this may sound crazy, but I went to Dartmouth as an undergrad and I still have some friends around on campus. Idk about staying in dorms, but if you have any greek affiliation with one of the campus sororities I'm sure they'll put you up? If so, I can contact some folks for you.

rugirlie said:

Just wait a little longer or e-mail more people. We don't have a quiz that following Monday, so it shouldn't be too hard to find somebody. If you haven't found a host by the end of the week, e-mail Siri (she'll be near the top of the list), and she'll find someone for you to stay with. If you have any questions just PM me.