For Current NOVA students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RizKhan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
i know this question may sound like its been beaten to a pulp, but i would really appreciate any info.
I wanted to inquire if there were any students who reside or know of apartment complexes qith reasonable rates for 1 bedroom apartments. Currently i do not know of any other person going down there so am hesitant about gettinga 2 bedroom, although that would def save some dough. But im hopeing there can be hope of finding an economical 1 bedroom lodging
All help appreciated.
thanx

Rizwan

Members don't see this ad.

Ummm... check out the official <a href="http://www.nsucom2006.com/" target="_blank">Class of 2006</a> website for housing information (compliments of SDN's StickBoye). Click the FOR INCOMING STUDENTS-&gt;HOUSING GUIDE.

SB listed a geographic breakdown of the apt around campus.

In addition, there are many many apt brokers down there. South Florida, besides being the retirement capital of the US (BTW, the area that I live in now ranks #2 to that part of Florida in regards to geriatric demographics), is the investment real estate capitol. Many peeps buy condos and rent them out.. My cousin (she lives in Plantation) found me a single condo for $550/mo back in January.

Looking at those is another option outsite of the apt complexes...

Hope I helped!
-A