1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

For Current NOVA students

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by RizKhan, Apr 29, 2002.

1. RizKhan

RizKhan Member
    7+ Year Member

hi,
    i know this question may sound like its been beaten to a pulp, but i would really appreciate any info.
    I wanted to inquire if there were any students who reside or know of apartment complexes qith reasonable rates for 1 bedroom apartments. Currently i do not know of any other person going down there so am hesitant about gettinga 2 bedroom, although that would def save some dough. But im hopeing there can be hope of finding an economical 1 bedroom lodging
    All help appreciated.
    thanx

Rizwan

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Amra

Amra A Quiet Voice of Reason
    10+ Year Member

Ummm... check out the official <a href="http://www.nsucom2006.com/" target="_blank">Class of 2006</a> website for housing information (compliments of SDN's StickBoye). Click the FOR INCOMING STUDENTS-&gt;HOUSING GUIDE.

SB listed a geographic breakdown of the apt around campus.

In addition, there are many many apt brokers down there. South Florida, besides being the retirement capital of the US (BTW, the area that I live in now ranks #2 to that part of Florida in regards to geriatric demographics), is the investment real estate capitol. Many peeps buy condos and rent them out.. My cousin (she lives in Plantation) found me a single condo for $550/mo back in January.

Looking at those is another option outsite of the apt complexes...

Hope I helped!
    -A