Renting FOR FEMALE: $750 fully furnished bedroom in two bedroom apartment Cleveland, Ohio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

berkahberkah

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a current medical student in Northeast Ohio looking to rent to other medical students or clinical professionals from May 2023 - March 2024. I have a 2BR 1 BA in Euclid, Ohio. I am looking to rent out my second bedroom that is fully furnished with a full bed, desk, printer, futon, and closet. You will have access to the entire apartment. I have a 7 year-old lab mix who is friendly. The apartment building has paid laundry ($1.75), gym, and free onsite surface parking. There is key access to the secured main door to the building and the apartment building. Wifi, electricity, water, and heating/cooling included in costs. Porch available that overlooks Lake Erie.

Nearby resources: Grocery stores within a 1 mile walk (~approx 30 minute walk or 5 minute drive), Planet Fitness (1 mile away), beaches/parks, and various restaurants.

I live approximately 15-20 minutes from the main campuses of University Hospital, Cleveland Clinic, and MetroHealth. Please message me if you would like more details.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_4096.jpg
    IMG_4096.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4097.jpg
    IMG_4097.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 44