For Future Columbia Students...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eddie17

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am ecstatic that I will be attending Columbia University this fall, however, I need much help...My main concern as of this moment is where to live...I've lived in Cali my whole life...Does anyone who will be attending this fall already know where they will be living? And if so, do you recommend it? Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

I am from Cali too; don't know what to do, jeffjoon thanks for info

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info Jeff! I'm actually considering off campus housing, but of course in proximity to the college...so we'll see what I can find...

Hey I will be attending Fordham in the Bronx starting August 2010, but I have found a couple of two bedroom apartments that are in Morningside Heights (a friend of a friend used to live in it and its pretty nice, reasonably priced, close to Columbia and Central Park!)

Anyways if anyone going to NYC school in that general area is looking for housing contact me, I am looking for a roommate (male or female does not matter to me as long as your a student!)

Justin