? for LECOM students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sir zone

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting for an interview from LECOM for about 10 weeks now. I am 28 and a PA with a Master of Medical Science degree from Yale University; I have been doing Family Practice and ER for 2 years now; GPA is about 3.4; MCAT 23; tons of other medical experience, etc, etc.

I can't believe I haven't heard from them. Pam just keeps telling me "be patient, the process takes time" etc. My file is complete, but I have read of people getting interviews just 2 weeks after their secondary was in!!

Do you think this means I'm not getting an interview? If not, why do you think that is, with all of my positive experiences, grades, Yale for Grad SChool, etc?!?I'm so confused!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello - my application to LECOM was complete around mid-September and I just received an interview invite from them this week. I don;t know why some people have such a quick turn around with them. I know it's difficult, but be patient -- it'll come!