For new anesthesia residents

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetalkr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the new guys
If interested, I am finishing my oral boards this month and am selling my iPad2 32gb. It has all my anesthesia books as well as a famous oral boards prep book scanned into PDF. Over 600 pages of awesome prep. Comes w my personal copy of audio files, books, and prep for written orals and anesthesia residency. It has a cover on front and back scratch proof and a smart cover with a stand. Awesome for interns up to ca-2s getting serious to study. If interested pm me.

Members don't see this ad.

For the new guys
If interested, I am finishing my oral boards this month and am selling my iPad2 32gb. It has all my anesthesia books as well as a famous oral boards prep book scanned into PDF. Over 600 pages of awesome prep. Comes w my personal copy of audio files, books, and prep for written orals and anesthesia residency. It has a cover on front and back scratch proof and a smart cover with a stand. Awesome for interns up to ca-2s getting serious to study. If interested pm me.

I'll give you $35 for it... :laugh: