1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

For People On Wait Lists.

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by the dentist, May 15, 2007.

1. the dentist

So do we just have to apply again, spend all that money again, send scores, secondary school fees....AGAIN?

What happens if we come off of it? just lost all that money? i mean, of course, apply now, in case you dont get in...but is this what everyone's doing?

i am submitting everything again as soon as it opens. not changing much. anyone else with me??

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. UJ007

Dental Student
    expensive, ain't it?

But what can you do

4. SpikeyMike83

SpikeyMike83 Senior Member

Sounds like we're in the same boat! I am waiting to hear from the only school who's waitlist I am on about what they think I can/should do.

Then I am gonna have to make a decision on grad school or reapplying this year for dental. Nevertheless, I'm getting everything ready for AADSAS.

It basically sucks.

5. sadipagla

sadipagla Future DPM

Podiatry Student
    I wouldn't mind if I can come off the waiting list after spending so much money reapplying. Actually I will be more than happy.

6. SpikeyMike83

SpikeyMike83 Senior Member

I wouldn't mind either. It'd be one less headache. But with my luck, I'd spend the money to reapply, and then get accepted.

7. drzaidds

Pre-Dental
    i second that motion...here goes more money down the drain :(