For Reapplicants

Started by Medream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Medream

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I'm curious if you're reapplying because you weren't accepted to any medical school at all or weren't accepted to the ones you preferred. I totally bombed most of my college years. Now I'm about to graduate from a no-name school in chemistry with 3.2 GPA for my last two years, with my last year being 3.7. This is my transfer GPA. My GPAs at my other schools for my first two years were below 2.0. I haven't taken any MCAT or done any volunteering. Now that I'm seriously considering a medical career, what is the likelihood that I'll be accepted? What steps should I take? What MCAT score should I shoot for? Thanks for your help!