Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have for sale:
1) The Kaplan review notes w/ cd-rom (1000+ pages)
2) Kaplan lesson book
3) Kaplan note cards
4) DAT Destroyer
The Kaplan review notes, note cards, and DAT Destroyer are in perfect condition with no writing anywhere on them. I did write in the lesson book when I was taking the class but my notes will help if anything. All of these items have only been used only once.
If you are interested in any of these materials or all of them please send me a message or post your offer. thanks.
1) The Kaplan review notes w/ cd-rom (1000+ pages)
2) Kaplan lesson book
3) Kaplan note cards
4) DAT Destroyer
The Kaplan review notes, note cards, and DAT Destroyer are in perfect condition with no writing anywhere on them. I did write in the lesson book when I was taking the class but my notes will help if anything. All of these items have only been used only once.
If you are interested in any of these materials or all of them please send me a message or post your offer. thanks.