For shadowing questions.

Started by grettlin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

grettlin

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am going to find some dental clinics for shadowing opportunity. Does
anyone know if I should bring my resume or I can walk in to talk to the doctor?
Should I say "Can I have the opportunity to take the observation here?" or "
Can I have the opportunity to be an assistant here?"

How many hours do you take by your experience?
 
i think 80 is sufficient... but i had over 500....
if you work for free, i don't see why any doctor would say no...
if u want pay might be a little harder...unless u work for slave labor like i did....
good luck