Step I For step 1 how many subjects do you study each day?

Started by doc-Oc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doc-Oc

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How many subjects do you go through a day during dedicated? I think the most efficient is 3-4 subjects per day? what do you guys think?
 
I can't even possibly fathom going through 1 full subject in a day let alone 3 or 4.
The most I can do is about 8 pages of FA per day. I have no idea how people can go through FA in period of 1-2 weeks. Like how much do you even retain from it like that? Its tough...
 
How many subjects do you go through a day during dedicated? I think the most efficient is 3-4 subjects per day? what do you guys think?
I can't even possibly fathom going through 1 full subject in a day let alone 3 or 4.
The most I can do is about 8 pages of FA per day. I have no idea how people can go through FA in period of 1-2 weeks. Like how much do you even retain from it like that? Its tough...
It gets faster as you solidify your foundation and get through multiple passes. 3-4 subjects a day is probably what I'll be doing in the last week leading up to the exam.
I'm planning on doing 1 subject a day starting this week, but I also started pre-dedicated alongside schoolwork in January. Almost finished with my first pass of UFAP.
 
I've been spending 3-4 days per subject. At around 12 subjects, it's going to take me to about 45 days and give me around 4 weeks to run through FA again for weak topics.