For students that have gone through the interview process

Started by 1123grrf!
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

1123grrf!

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was anyone asked to write an essay or answer technical questions/anatomy questions during their PT interviews this year?
 
Was anyone asked to write an essay or answer technical questions/anatomy questions during their PT interviews this year?
I had an interview last week, they gave us two prompts and we had to pick one and write a short essay. They told us they just wanted to see how we write and the essay was non-PT related. Overall it wasn’t too bad. Hope that helps!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had an interview last week, they gave us two prompts and we had to pick one and write a short essay. They told us they just wanted to see how we write and the essay was non-PT related. Overall it wasn’t too bad. Hope that helps!
Thanks, that is very helpful.
 
Was anyone asked to write an essay or answer technical questions/anatomy questions during their PT interviews this year?
I believe westernU may have an essay portion.
I’ve only had one interview (loma linda univ). They did not ask any technical questions as in like appropriate exercises or biomechanics.

They did ask:
Why pt
Why their school
And a couple of ethics questions!