For the day of..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stillwater45

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In order to get into the test... All we need is a picture ID and our registration sheet? (In addition to lunch,ect.)

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

In order to get into the test... All we need is a picture ID and our registration sheet? (In addition to lunch,ect.)

Thanks

do people actually eat lunch? I needed at least 7-8 minutes between in section to just go to my car, use the bathroom, think about how the section went, walk around, refresh my mind, etc......if I had taken a whole 25 or 30 minutes to eat lunch and whatnot(Im not someone who feels like stuffinf my face as fast as I can for 5 minutes), I wouldn't have had appropriate "chilltime" between each section. Do some people just do 2 or 3 sections at a time without getting up? I can't imagine doing so....fifty questions at a time is enough for me.

What I would do is with each short break eat part of a banana or nutrigrain bar and sip oj or something so I wouldnt be hungry or nutrient depleted or whatever.

do people actually eat lunch? I needed at least 7-8 minutes between in section to just go to my car, use the bathroom, think about how the section went, walk around, refresh my mind, etc......if I had taken a whole 25 or 30 minutes to eat lunch and whatnot(Im not someone who feels like stuffinf my face as fast as I can for 5 minutes), I wouldn't have had appropriate "chilltime" between each section. Do some people just do 2 or 3 sections at a time without getting up? I can't imagine doing so....fifty questions at a time is enough for me.

What I would do is with each short break eat part of a banana or nutrigrain bar and sip oj or something so I wouldnt be hungry or nutrient depleted or whatever.

It's got to vary from person to person. I brought a soda and some granola bars. My longest break was 15 minutes.

Members don't see this ad :)
I felt like I was kind of on a roll, so I didn't take all my break time. I definitely ate lunch -- I wouldn't recommend anything too heavy, but lunchtime is sacred to me. :D I brought a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, some yogurt, a few squares of dark chocolate, soy nuts (didn't end up eating), and an orange (only ate half during a break). I took a break between blocks 2 and 3, lunch for about 15-20 minutes between 4 and 5, and another break between 6 and 7. I couldn't think of much to do during my breaks besides go to the bathroom and drink some water or have a little snack, so my breaks were just a few minutes. I had kind of planned on taking breaks between every block, but when it came down to it, I didn't really want to get myself stressed out during my breaks and the only way to do that was go on with the test.

our class exams were all 100-120 questions so i am kind of used to doing 100+ questions at a time. i am planning on doing 2 sets, taking a break, doing 2 sets, taking a lunch, then taking short breaks between each for the last 3. A friend of mine did all blocks with no breaks and was done in under 5 hrs! .....he passed!

I didn't really eat lunch --- just grazed throughout the day on string cheese, yogurt, pudding, and apple slices. I always took the full amount of time to review my answers, but I still had 30 minutes of break time left over at the end of the test. I hadn't planned on doing this ahead of time, but I ended up doing two blocks of questions at a time, followed by a 10-minute break.