For the fashionable Rph

Started by airin11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

airin11

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OCP jewelery

Check out the link above: A use for expired pills! I guess they tested the plastic resin they used to encase the pills to make sure no one could gnaw out a pill to snack on. I've only seen pictures, so I don't know how it looks if someone wears a piece.

Thought it would be amusing to share. 🙂
 
airin11 said:
OCP jewelery

Check out the link above: A use for expired pills! I guess they tested the plastic resin they used to encase the pills to make sure no one could gnaw out a pill to snack on. I've only seen pictures, so I don't know how it looks if someone wears a piece.

Thought it would be amusing to share. 🙂

How strange!:laugh:
 
there are better looking pills out there than BCP....

someone could make a lot of money with some of the others..

and you're right not only are the expired and thus less potent, i'm sure you can't get through the resin
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ethyl said:
I would love to buy a suppository necklace for my boss. 🙂

I'm making a couple of batches of suppositories tomorrow. Too bad we can't take them home, I'd send some to you.
 
ultracet said:
there are better looking pills out there than BCP....

someone could make a lot of money with some of the others..

and you're right not only are the expired and thus less potent, i'm sure you can't get through the resin


I've seen a company that would make earrings out of any tablet or capsule. You had to send them the pills, then they would make the earrings. It was pretty expensive. I'll post the link if I can dig it up.