For the PA's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

True Anomaly

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since I know y'all are here...

Any word on what's up with the PA forum? Talk about withdrawals...

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering myself.

It was like that when I found it! I swear!

I'll keep checking, compulsively, every day or so.

Members don't see this ad :)
no idea. I sent mike a message but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.
I'm guessing it's another server capacity issue....

I honestly check every couple of hours. It's promising because the page header still comes up, but then, alas, error message.

Is it something that donating money would fix? To purchase a better server?? I'm going nuts here. How else am I supposed to fill the remaining months before my program begins?...I've even been looking at the Pre-Allo and Allo boards---<sigh>.

Not that I have any idea what's going on, but I'd be surprised if he didn't open up the donations again. At this point, I'd absolutely be willing to donate.

I got up in the middle of the night and think I may have tripped over the cord and unplugged the server. Sorry. I'll check when I wake up.

I KNOW. I'm going nuts. I'll have to join the NW PA forum even though I'm in SC for now....and yeah, PAPHD, way to go.
:cool:

just got a note from banuchi. he hopes to have all problems fixed by this weekend. it's up and working right now...emedpa