For those accepted to NOVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kilegna

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering the timeline of the process...
How long to receive secondary app... How long after for interview and then how long for acceptance?

Members don't see this ad.

I received a couple requests for the secondary app at the end of November/early December. My Optomcas app was submitted mid November and my secondary was submitted early December. They are still waiting for my OAT scores since I haven't taken the exam yet.
When did you apply?

I received a couple requests for the secondary app at the end of November/early December. My Optomcas app was submitted mid November and my secondary was submitted early December. They are still waiting for my OAT scores since I haven't taken the exam yet.
When did you apply?
My app was verified by optomCAS end of last week, but haven't received a "confirmation email" by NOVA saying they've received my application.

My app was verified by optomCAS end of last week, but haven't received a "confirmation email" by NOVA saying they've received my application.
I would email the admissions counselor Juan to confirm! Juan, Dr. B, and Elizabeth are really really helpful.