For those accepted to NOVA

Started by kilegna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kilegna

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering the timeline of the process...
How long to receive secondary app... How long after for interview and then how long for acceptance?
 
I received a couple requests for the secondary app at the end of November/early December. My Optomcas app was submitted mid November and my secondary was submitted early December. They are still waiting for my OAT scores since I haven't taken the exam yet.
When did you apply?
 
I received a couple requests for the secondary app at the end of November/early December. My Optomcas app was submitted mid November and my secondary was submitted early December. They are still waiting for my OAT scores since I haven't taken the exam yet.
When did you apply?
My app was verified by optomCAS end of last week, but haven't received a "confirmation email" by NOVA saying they've received my application.
 
My app was verified by optomCAS end of last week, but haven't received a "confirmation email" by NOVA saying they've received my application.
I would email the admissions counselor Juan to confirm! Juan, Dr. B, and Elizabeth are really really helpful.