For those applying late

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MiesVanDerMom

D.o. or Die
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to let you know my last transcript was received 9-28 (had submitted 9-13) and my GPA was calculated today (10-19) Hopefully my app is sent out this weekend. I had SIX transcripts, so verification went pretty quick!

Members don't see this ad.

thank you so much for posting this!
i'm still waiting around to see when they will finally recieve mine and start processing me .. i was beginning to wonder what a normal turn-around is like

i'm still filling out the primary. i told my school to send the transcript yesterday. i just have to do the personal statement and fill out the classes (which i kept pushing off b/c that is the most annoying part!).

do you guys think it's too late to even just submit the primary aside from just waiting for it to be processed? i think i'll have it submitted tomorrow or sunday. (i doubt i can finish it all tonight before i go out later, but i also doubt it matters if it's done TONIGHT or one or two days from now).

i'm really late on this b/c i knew nothing about DO when applying....really, nothing. i have a couple friends in DO schools now, and i have gotten a lot of info from them, so now i want to apply.....i just wish i had done it so much earlier

i'm still filling out the primary. i told my school to send the transcript yesterday. i just have to do the personal statement and fill out the classes (which i kept pushing off b/c that is the most annoying part!).

do you guys think it's too late to even just submit the primary aside from just waiting for it to be processed? i think i'll have it submitted tomorrow or sunday. (i doubt i can finish it all tonight before i go out later, but i also doubt it matters if it's done TONIGHT or one or two days from now).

i'm really late on this b/c i knew nothing about DO when applying....really, nothing. i have a couple friends in DO schools now, and i have gotten a lot of info from them, so now i want to apply.....i just wish i had done it so much earlier

it's not too late. good luck! :luck: