Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

For Those Holding Multiple Acceptances/Wait-Lists

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by thundercat77, Jun 6, 2002.

1. thundercat77

thundercat77 Member

Medical Student
    If you have been accepted, please withdraw your name from all other ACCEPTANCES AND WAIT-LISTS!!! Let's keep those lists moving....

It's not fair for those of us who are putting our life on hold when you know where you are goiing with your life. If you think this is funny as you torture fellow colleagues, just remember that pay back's a bitch (ask Osama Bin Laden).

Thank you for letting me vent.

Lionel

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. BushBaby

BushBaby Nipplelina

Attending Physician
    DITTO...let GO of acceptances to schools you know, and I know, you aren't attending.

4. Papa Smurf

Papa Smurf Thug 4 Life

Ok, first of all, you can't ask people who've been accepted to give up waitlists, particularly if they're waitlisted at schools that they prefer to the school or schools they're holding acceptances at. Secondly, people are holding onto multiple acceptances mainly for Financial Aid reasons. Money is a big issue for a lot of people. I don't think they're holding them to spite those of us who are not accepted yet. The only thing I don't like is when people stay on waitlists at schools they have no intention of matriculating at, just to see if they'll get in. To me, that's pointless and only slows down this process even more. To each his own though.

5. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats

Dude..relax your cizock...

Go look at the other posts regarding this I think yesterday..and get off it..`