For Those Holding Multiple Acceptances/Wait-Lists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thundercat77

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you have been accepted, please withdraw your name from all other ACCEPTANCES AND WAIT-LISTS!!! Let's keep those lists moving....

It's not fair for those of us who are putting our life on hold when you know where you are goiing with your life. If you think this is funny as you torture fellow colleagues, just remember that pay back's a bitch (ask Osama Bin Laden).

Thank you for letting me vent.

Lionel

Members don't see this ad.

DITTO...let GO of acceptances to schools you know, and I know, you aren't attending.

Ok, first of all, you can't ask people who've been accepted to give up waitlists, particularly if they're waitlisted at schools that they prefer to the school or schools they're holding acceptances at. Secondly, people are holding onto multiple acceptances mainly for Financial Aid reasons. Money is a big issue for a lot of people. I don't think they're holding them to spite those of us who are not accepted yet. The only thing I don't like is when people stay on waitlists at schools they have no intention of matriculating at, just to see if they'll get in. To me, that's pointless and only slows down this process even more. To each his own though.

Dude..relax your cizock...

Go look at the other posts regarding this I think yesterday..and get off it..`