for those of you accepted...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

camstah

running thru dandelions
7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
when the acceptance letter says to respond within two weeks in writing, would email work?

Members don't see this ad.

not like i know anything about acceptances...

but i believe it has to be an actual paper letter with your signature.

I agree... but I would call and ask.. What school is it for?

Members don't see this ad :)
Camstah,

Did you get an acceptance? I know you've been waiting on USC...

I also believe it has to be snail-mail letters, but I'm not 100% sure. I personally faxed one letter in, but that was because of a special circumstance. I think snail-mail is the way to go...

nope, not usc, but i got one at penn state!! which is a good thing, considering i only applied to like 7 schools....most of which were the UC's.....and it's a good thing i liked penn state too....except for the snow....don't know how i'll deal with the snow......
but when they say you have to respond in two weeks to their offer, does that mean you have to accept it and drop all other applications? how does this whole thing work?????

hey camstah!

excellence and congrats.

and written response within 2 weeks along with your deposit check so get crackin on it!

once again. congrats you nittany lion you...

No, you do not have to drop your other acceptances/applications. You can hold multiple acceptances until May 15. Respond in writing that you accept their offer of acceptance (usually they send you a form to fill out, but if not I'd send something snail mail rather than email.)

okay cool, thanks!! i didn't see a form to respond, so i guess i'll write a letter....thanks again!

Congrats Camstah! :clap: