For those starting applications next cycle (after for spring/fall 2023) on POSTBACCAS

Started by neaaus59
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neaaus59

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Build your POSTBAC profile now. Submit all your transcripts, write your personal statement, research your schools, verify everything.

I did this last application cycle and when this one opened up POSTBACCAS allowed me to transfer everything except my LORs. The week it opened I was submitting all my available applications and now I don’t have to worry about the stress because everything was verified earlier. This is saving me 2-3 weeks and I’ve already been confirmed by multiple schools that my stuff is under review by their committee.

That said, who knows if I will be excepted anywhere, but at least I don’t have to stress about cramming applications in as fast as I can. If you’re thinking ahead, take the time now to build your profile.