Charles_Darwin

2+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
How do you plan on spending the remaining hours leading up to the test?
I spent mine relaxing and planning out my meals and monitoring what I'd been drinking and eating for bathroom purposes. Then I went in and took it 30 minutes early!

sarriball

SDN Bronze Donor
Bronze Donor
2+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2014
Status
Dental Student
planning out my meals and monitoring what I'd been drinking and eating for bathroom purposes.
This is important. I took my exam in the morning but the night before I had wings from a new place... Woke up in the morning with explosive diarrhea. Destroyed my testing center's bathroom before going in to take my test.

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER... Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
This is important. I took my exam in the morning but the night before I had wings from a new place... Woke up in the morning with explosive diarrhea. Destroyed my testing center's bathroom before going in to take my test.
LOL! Thanks for the honesty and the laugh..OMG, truth is funnier than fiction.

WheatLom

2+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
you also destroyed that DAT lol...

OP
P0W3RL1FT3R

P0W3RL1FT3R

5+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2014
Hah okay, I'll try to avoid that. Thanks for the heads up.
Is doing a light review a decent idea? Something like.. 25 Bio, 15 GC, 15 OC problems from a Bootcamp exam, and 30 questions on PAT?

asdf99

2+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2014
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hah okay, I'll try to avoid that. Thanks for the heads up.
Is doing a light review a decent idea? Something like.. 25 Bio, 15 GC, 15 OC problems from a Bootcamp exam, and 30 questions on PAT?
Hmm.. that sounds decent!

It really depends on you though. If you are the type that likes to review, I think that amount of questions would be a nice balance of review but not overdoing it.

For me, I don't like studying right before an exam, so I forced myself to take it in the morning.

Reactions: orgoman22

fit2

2+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
I just landed in the US. test in a week hope I get over jetlag lol then worry about food so excited to get it over with