For those testing at 2pm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

P0W3RL1FT3R

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you plan on spending the remaining hours leading up to the test?

Members don't see this ad.

planning out my meals and monitoring what I'd been drinking and eating for bathroom purposes.
This is important. I took my exam in the morning but the night before I had wings from a new place... Woke up in the morning with explosive diarrhea. Destroyed my testing center's bathroom before going in to take my test.

Reactions: 8 users
This is important. I took my exam in the morning but the night before I had wings from a new place... Woke up in the morning with explosive diarrhea. Destroyed my testing center's bathroom before going in to take my test.
LOL! Thanks for the honesty and the laugh..OMG, truth is funnier than fiction.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
you also destroyed that DAT lol...

Reactions: 1 users
Hah okay, I'll try to avoid that. Thanks for the heads up.
Is doing a light review a decent idea? Something like.. 25 Bio, 15 GC, 15 OC problems from a Bootcamp exam, and 30 questions on PAT?

Hah okay, I'll try to avoid that. Thanks for the heads up.
Is doing a light review a decent idea? Something like.. 25 Bio, 15 GC, 15 OC problems from a Bootcamp exam, and 30 questions on PAT?

Hmm.. that sounds decent!

It really depends on you though. If you are the type that likes to review, I think that amount of questions would be a nice balance of review but not overdoing it.

For me, I don't like studying right before an exam, so I forced myself to take it in the morning.

Reactions: 1 user
I just landed in the US. test in a week hope I get over jetlag lol then worry about food so excited to get it over with