for those waiting to hear from Drew...

Started by BigBoogie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BigBoogie

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received a phone call from Dr. Aguilera a couple of hours ago. He said he was calling applicants today to update them on their apps and let me know I had been accepted! He said the executive committee met today and also said that a total of 20 people had been accepted. Just thought I'd pass on the information for all of those people waiting to hear from Drew....Good Luck!
 
BigBoogie said:
I received a phone call from Dr. Aguilera a couple of hours ago. He said he was calling applicants today to update them on their apps and let me know I had been accepted! He said the executive committee met today and also said that a total of 20 people had been accepted. Just thought I'd pass on the information for all of those people waiting to hear from Drew....Good Luck!


Congrats! 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wow...you guys are so sweet! i didn't expect any congratulation! but yes, it was my first choice and i'm absolutely thrilled. thanks again!
 
Bringing back the convo to the original thread topic...I actually had some interesting encounters while taking the mcat. First of all, after scanning the room I realized I saw a boy who had gone to my high school which was kind of funny. Then I actually hit it off with the guy sitting next to me and he invited me to his party that night...I went and brought my friends and we had a blast!
 
Congratulations BigBoogie!!!! When did you interview at Drew? :luck:
 
bluedevilchica said:
Bringing back the convo to the original thread topic...I actually had some interesting encounters while taking the mcat. First of all, after scanning the room I realized I saw a boy who had gone to my high school which was kind of funny. Then I actually hit it off with the guy sitting next to me and he invited me to his party that night...I went and brought my friends and we had a blast!


It took me a while, but: :laugh: I wonder if others will get it?
 
For those that haven't seen the other thread..i interviewed at Drew in the second week of march..the 9th or 10th i think...it was a wednesday.