For those who are interviewing at Einstein on 1/14...

Started by quest79
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

quest79

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really need your help. I am currently scheduled to interview at Einstein on Jan 14 in the afternoon. My understanding is that most applicants interview on the same day during a randomly assigned time slot, which is the time we should arrive.

Is there anyone who is willing to switch there interview time with me? I prefer anything after 3 PM. The reason I am trying to switch is because I am interviewing at a nearby city that same day and would need enough time to drive into NYC for my Einstein interview. It can also benefit you as well, since you'll be getting out earlier. I would truly appreciate your help. Please PM me if you wouldn't mind switching. Thanks!