For those who got NOVA interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fujindesu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any of you did not submit a LOR from liberal arts professor? I didn't realize they required one, ****

Members don't see this ad.

Oh what? :(

Edit: Do you know if I can send in one directly to them? I maxed out 4 for AADSAS with science profs and dentist.

"If possible, these letters should be from faculty who know the applicant's scholastic abilities and personal character; otherwise, they should be from individuals (nonrelatives) who can provide an evaluation to the committee on admissions." Does that mean it's recommended rather than required?

Last edited:
You can sent them LORs directly too. I also maxed out on the primary and sent my liberal arts prof's letter separately.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can sent them LORs directly too. I also maxed out on the primary and sent my liberal arts prof's letter separately.

sweet jesus, thank you. Where can I possibly find a liberal arts prof that can write me an lor lol.

I had NOOO idea about the liberal arts prof!!! thanks so much! I'll be sending that in next week!!!!

This is ONLY if you don't have a committee letter...

I received a Nova interview on 8/1 and I sent 2 science professor LORs and 2 from dentists that I worked for...

I received a Nova interview on 8/1 and I sent 2 science professor LORs and 2 from dentists that I worked for...

Similar here. I guess schools are flexible on LORs.

Thanks. I am going to ask my boss to submit a rec letter, there's no way I can get ahold of my liberal arts professors from undergrad during summer.

I called and the lady wanted me to fax my LOR in, but she wants me to write the NSU Student ID# on LOR, do you guys know if NOVA sends you a student ID number? I can't find it anywhere and the lady wouldn't tell me over the phone except that it's in one of the emails.

edit: found the NSU ID# on top left corner of the completed pdf version of secondary application that they emailed me.

Last edited: