For those who got NOVA interviews

Started by fujindesu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fujindesu

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any of you did not submit a LOR from liberal arts professor? I didn't realize they required one, ****
 
Oh what? 🙁

Edit: Do you know if I can send in one directly to them? I maxed out 4 for AADSAS with science profs and dentist.

"If possible, these letters should be from faculty who know the applicant's scholastic abilities and personal character; otherwise, they should be from individuals (nonrelatives) who can provide an evaluation to the committee on admissions." Does that mean it's recommended rather than required?
 
Last edited:
You can sent them LORs directly too. I also maxed out on the primary and sent my liberal arts prof's letter separately.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had NOOO idea about the liberal arts prof!!! thanks so much! I'll be sending that in next week!!!!
 
I received a Nova interview on 8/1 and I sent 2 science professor LORs and 2 from dentists that I worked for...
 
Thanks. I am going to ask my boss to submit a rec letter, there's no way I can get ahold of my liberal arts professors from undergrad during summer.
 
I called and the lady wanted me to fax my LOR in, but she wants me to write the NSU Student ID# on LOR, do you guys know if NOVA sends you a student ID number? I can't find it anywhere and the lady wouldn't tell me over the phone except that it's in one of the emails.

edit: found the NSU ID# on top left corner of the completed pdf version of secondary application that they emailed me.
 
Last edited: